We know that December is an atypical time to be offering a fitness challenge but this isn't your regular challenge. This time of year is frought with so much to do and not enough time to do it. We know that your workout schedule and nutrition are thrown to the wind, believe us so are ours. So this holiday season lets focus on maintaining our weight and our sanity. We received a thoughtful email from a client that inspired us to create a challenge with a focus on balance and gratitude. So with those 2 mantras in mind we will kickoff this month-long event.
This is how it works:
- The Challenge will start December 1st and ends December 31st and all participants receive unlimited workouts at all locations.
- Every person who joins the challenge will receive an exclusive WIP winter hat AND 1 hat will be donated to a local charity on your behalf.
- You will receive points and the person with the most points will win 1 Free month at WIP Fitness.
Points will be awarded for:
- Working out at WIP
- Maintaining your weight for the month
- Volunteering at a local charity
- Making a Donation
- Admire and Inspire
- Taking time for yourself and much more
In addition to the person who wins the challenge and the free month, we would like to anonymously gift a free December Challenge Pass to someone who may not be able to afford it. Please send a confidential email firstname.lastname@example.org if you know or are someone who could benefot from this.
If you are going to participate in the weight maintenance portion of the challenge you will need to weigh in from Nov 29th-December 2nd and again from December 29th - January 2nd.
The price for the Challenge is $25 for Unlimited Members until Small Business Saturday (11/25) and will go to $30 after SBS.
The price for the Challenge is $90 for Punch Card or New Members until Small Business Saturday (11/25) and will go to $100 SBS.