At Bootcamp you will receive a total body workout every time you come to WIP Fitness. Each workout is an addictive calorie-burning 50-minute session that uses resistance bands, free weights, medicine balls, jump ropes, suspension systems, training ropes, slides, and your own body weight. Each bootcamp will focus on a different set of muscle groups, with emphasis on the core, to gain maximum results. The intensity of the workout will not change regardless of the day, the week or the month.
- Every day brings a new workout, which means that your exercise routine will be anything but routine.
- You must arrive on time in order to workout. This actually means arriving five minutes early, to loosen your muscles.
- If it’s your first workout, please arrive 10 minutes early to sign waivers and receive a brief introduction to the equipment.
- We encourage questions at anytime to the coaches in regards to instruction; but we request all other chatter be kept to a minimum during class time.
- Only clean sneakers will be allowed on the gym floor.
- Bring a small towel and water bottle for the workout.
- Sign in at every class.
- If you are a punchcard client, please prepay for your workout at our online store here. After purchasing punchcards there is no need to schedule your visits online.